Saturday, July 18, 2009

Setting up the blog

A few years ago, around 2005, to be precise, I tried my hand at blogging. Much to my dismay, it was complicated and time consuming. To make matters worse, I set the blog up and forgot the ID and password. I gave it up and returned to normal ways of life. (read: Drink beer).
I find myself at a juncture in life now, where I've understood the magnanimity of the Web2.0 and the need to have a blog to vent my frustrations via a meaninful platform - BLOG..

I've always considered myself to have average writing skills, but, I think those of you who do read, shall find, as time progresses, there'll be meaningless babbling of what goes on in the life of an Average Bangalorean (Bengalurean to be precise)

No comments:

Little Nothings Returns nothing little